The field of the superpowers and other cyber elements activities
• Activities of cyber superpowers, states, and terrorist organizations;
• Characteristics of Chinese culture and their impact on the activities of the Chinese superpower in cyberspace and other fields;
• North Korea's cyber activities and units;
• The world of technological intelligence;
• Spy, intelligence and cyber affairs in Israel and around the world;
• Information security and more.
main research interests are Cyberwarfare, security and protection from cyber, as well as other types of attacks, advanced technology application, incident and emergency response and more.
Characteristics of Chinese culture and its effects on the activities of the Chinese power in cyber and other areas
The activities of the superpowers (USA, Russia, China), countries (Iran, North Korea and others) and terrorist organizations in cyber, including cyber attacks, influence operations and more
Harel Menashri, Ph.D.
Cyber, Information Security & Technological Intelligence Expert
Head of Cyber in HIT (Holon Institute of Technology), Cyber Lecturer in HIT and in Bar Ilan University, and Research colleague in The Institute for Counter Terrorism (ICT) in IDC Herzliya.
With experience about 36 years as part of the Israeli security system, including: Worked 25 years in the ISA - research, security and protection of critical infrastructure –both civil and defense complex systems (IT and SCADA) - from cyber, as well as other types of attacks, advanced technology application, incident, and emergency response and more. One of the founders of the ISA cyber array. One of the creators of the cyber policy of the Israeli defense establishment.